I'm someone who wants to hang on to the familiar and comfortable for far longer than I should. Far past when its no longer serving me and I'm no longer serving it.
I'm working on quitting this behavior, because it does not serve my goals.
There are other things that are no longer serving my growth or the long term ideas I have for my self and my family that I will most likely be quitting too..
But for now, in an attempt to clear out things to make room for new blessings, here is a list of things that I've been working on quitting.
- Smoking every day. ( this has been going quite well.. I have only had a hand full of cigarettes in the last month, and I'm ok with that.)
- Doing ANYTHING out of a place of guilt.
- Extra projects that can be put on the back burner while I get other plans into motion.
- Taking blame that does not belong to me.
- Using stability as an excuse to not grow and expand
What are you quitting to help you be a winner?