Monday, February 6, 2012

How I Want It All To Feel.

On of my Favorite On line personalities is a Sizzling Goddess named Danielle LaPorte. She recently Re-VAMP'd her site ( check it out @ daniellelaporte.com) and started something she calls the "Burning Question series".
This first one is "How do you want it all to feel? -Sensuous goal refinement and emotional magnetizing" How can you NOT dig a title like that. she's already posted her answers. So, Today's post.. I'll be answering some of my own.
Try it.. its feels incredible to explore answering these kinds of things in terms that are more tactile, less cerebral.

I want my day to feel like Dancing.
I want kissing to feel like Champagne 
I want my next success to feel like a Lioness feels watching her cubs.
I want my body to feel like Electricity
I want smiling to feel like Breathing.
I want my friendships to feel like an early morning business coffee buzz.
I want my nervous system to feel like Rose and sandalwood and Mint. All soothing and earthy and SHARP.
I want my job to feel like Fire
I want my home to feel like playing in a garden/park
I want my money-making to feel like gathering grapes to make wine.
I want my word to feel like a 100 year old tree 
I want my laughter to feel like Jumping on a trampoline when you're 9 years old
I want the end of the day to feel like warm thick slipper-socks
I want being of service to feel like working in a garden
I want my challenges to feel like the last 2 letters in a crossword puzzle. 
I want my love to feel like Sparkling Burgundy.. Rich and Thick and Sparkling and better the more it ages , with lots of flavor and a nice buzz afterward.
I want my ideas to feel like crushed ice.

Wow. I'm sure that some of you will have no idea what I mean by some of those answers. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm not abstract enough.  Try it.. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

Code:


Tonight I want sleep to feel like sinking into a warm bath with Ginger tea.

<3 -Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment